These form the Terms & Conditions when booking with Australian Racing Tours Pty Ltd (ACN 156 034 936)
- Reservations and Deposits: Reservations subject to availability and minimum tour numbers, will only be confirmed upon receipt of the completed booking form, together with the non-refundable deposit with balance as per payment schedule. Amendments to the itinerary after the reservation has been completed will be levied at a $50.00 fee per file per alteration.
- Balance of Payment: Is due no later than 60 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation of Booking: A fee will be charged for compensation of labour and expenses undertaken on behalf of the tour member as follows: Cancellation 3 months or more prior to departure, total deposits per person; between 3 month and the day of departure, no refund. These service fees are in addition to any cancellation fees which may be levied by suppliers. Australian Racing Tours Pty. Ltd. (hereafter to be referred to as ART) will provide full details concerning these penalties, together with details of insurance which may cover you for such loss.
- Cancellation of Tour: A fee will be charged for compensation of labour and expenses undertaken on behalf of the tour members if a tour is cancelled for unforeseen circumstances or the event is cancelled beyond the control of ART.
- Alteration to Tour Prices: The tour fares are based on airfares and exchange rates as at the date of printing. Any airfare increases applicable prior to departure must be borne by the passenger(s). In the event of international currency fluctuations or amendments to the itinerary necessitated by unforeseen circumstances, the tour cost will be adjusted accordingly, and the additional cost, if any must be paid by the passenger(s). Should this be unacceptable, the passenger(s) reserves the right to cancel the reservations held, subject to the cancellation charges as detailed in Clause 3 above. Should these changes reduce the tour cost, the applicable refund will be made.
- Itineraries and Schedules: The tours and packages are based on published airline schedules accommodation, ticket and transfer prices current at the time of printing, which are subject to alteration without notice. ART reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to alter, change or cancel any such components as it deems necessary, at any time, and without obligation.
- Minimum Numbers: Tour departure is subject to minimum numbers and if ART deems necessary to cancel, minimum 90 days notice will be given along with a full refund of monies paid.